This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my site!
November is here and it’s starting to get so busy. Between work and getting the house in shape for our annual holiday party, I cannot believe that next week is Thanksgiving. Here are 5 things that are making November extra sweet this month!
1. That adorable tote is from Magnolia’s Hearth and Hand line at Target. It’s excellent quality for under $40. The leather is soft and the canvas feels really sturdy. I stopped carrying a small purse years ago because I have too much stuff. I’m finding that is a great bag to transition into fall.
2. It’s getting cold around here (60 degrees is cold to me) so I ordered a few of these sweaters from Nordstrom. They are cozy, great for layering and affordable.
3. These velvet bows are so cute from London and Lulu. I ordered sets for the girls for their holiday outfits.
4. Alias Grace premiered on Netflix and I am hooked!! Margaret Atwood is a favorite author of mine and the show is captivating.
5. For those that love podcasts, please look into Preet Bharara’s new podcast. He is charming and gives great insight into the current political climate.