It’s Thursday and it has been awhile since I linked up with Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom to discuss our Thursday Thoughts. Here’s what’s on my mind right now….
1. I’m going strong with #NaBloPoMo. I’ve challenged myself to post at least one blog entry M-F!
2. Does anyone else use Mercari? It’s a great way to clean out all those toys before the Christmas season.
3. Yesterday I watched Audrie and Daisy on Netflix, heartbreaking documentary on sexual assault. If you haven’t heard of Audrie Pott, please take the time to read about her story.
4. Target is killing it this year with Christmas decor. Isn’t this pom pom throw adorable??
5. I feel like this is perfect fall sweater dress!