If you are like me, you don’t really love cooking but love doing crafts. I have the perfect recipe for a perfect Springtime Disney treat for all those Mickey loving families out there! This is a quick and easy recipe that can easily be be adjusted for any holiday. Use red and pink sprinkles for Valentines Day or Red and Green for Christmas. We are in love with these Springtime Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls!
This post contains affiliate links.
Ingredients for Springtime Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Grande Cinnamon Roll
- 2 Standard Size Cinnamon Roll
- Springtime Sprinkles
- Frosting (included in cinnamon roll package. Add a few drops of food coloring for additional color!)
- Wax paper
Instructions FOR SPRINGTIME MICKEY CINNAMON ROLLS
- Set your prep area. I recommend using wax paper so your cinnamon rolls don’t stick!
- Place the grande cinnamon roll on a baking sheet.
- Place two standard sized cinnamon rolls on each side of the grande. Pinch together. These will be the Mickey ears. You can also use toothpick to attach the ears if the dough isn’t easily pinching together!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Frost. I use these spatulas for a smoother finish but a knife works well too!
- Sprinkle away.
- Serve & enjoy!
This is an easy recipe that is perfect to do with kids. There’s no need for a stove top and it’s a great recipe to use to teach children about oven safety. The possibilities are endless with these cinnamon rolls! Experiment with toppings and colors. Serve them for a brunch treat or a Disney themed birthday party. Pair these fun Springtime Mickey Cinnamon rolls with an easy DIY Mickey Mouse cake stand!