After visiting Galaxy’s Edge several times with the family, I realized there are certain things I look forward to! A visit with Chewy, a rondo wrap and an ice cold Batuu themed drink are the things I always do! You might have heard good and bad things about Galaxy’s Edge but like every other Disney themed land, there are worthy things to try out. Here’s a list of 17 things to do in Galaxy’s Edge!
- Ride Smuggler’s Run (if you want to be really challenged, try the pilot position!)
- Build a Droid, just know that prices start at $99.
- Watch Chewy Freak Out About a Busted X Wing near the Resistance Supply
- Watch Vi fight Storm Troopers in a mini show
- Compare the Green and Blue Milk drinks
- Relax and order a drink in Oga’s Cantina
- Pet the strange animals in Black Spire Outpost
- Take a Photo with Rey
- Watch Kylo Ren roam with Storm Troopers
- Try a delicious Ronto Wrap
- Watch the fireworks show in front of the Millennium Falcon. Get your space early, it gets crowded early!
- Fill up your water bottle using the cool fountains in Black Spire Outpost!
- Take a photo with Chewie, he roams around the Resistance Supply area.
- Spot R2D2 in the Droid Depot
- Use the Play Disney Parks App to trigger interactive aspects of the land
- Try the different flavors of popcorn sold at Kat Saka’s Kettle
- Build a lightsaber at Saavi’s Workshop
What’s the most favorite thing you’ve done in Galaxy’s Edge? Did I miss anything that should be added? Sound off in the comments!