Great news! Now that California COVID rates are dropping with the mass vaccinations, we are seeing lots of reopening. On April 22 2021 the Walt Disney Family Museum will reopen to guests!
To access the museum, all guests—including members—are required to reserve tickets prior to their visit at waltdisney.org/tickets. Admission will continue to be available on a timed-ticket basis with limited capacities set for each time slot. Tickets will be released in two-week increments to ensure availability, with additional dates continuously added.
Go here for Tips for the Walt Disney Family Museum!
Here are the Walt Disney Family Museum COVID Protocols:
• Face coverings are required at all times for staff and guests ages three and over.
• Increased cleaning frequency and procedures implemented throughout the day.
• Distancing of at least six feet required for both guests and staff.
• Additional hand sanitation stations installed throughout the museum and signage indicating handwashing locations.
• Installation of clear acrylic coverings in transactional areas.
• Directional signage and placement of staff to ensure continual flow and eliminate crowding.
• Modified gallery interactives and listening stations that can now be experienced using the WDFM mobile app, headphones, or disposable styluses available free of charge.
• Capacity limitations for daily attendance and all spaces.
• Daily staff health checks prior to arrival at the museum.
Walt Disney Family Museum Hours/ Tickets and Location
Hours: Open Thursday through Sunday, 10am to 5:30pm. Last gallery entry at 4:15pm. Closed Mondays through Wednesdays and the following public holidays: January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25.
Where: The Presidio of San Francisco, 104 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94129
Tickets: General admission ticket: $25 adults; $20 seniors & students; $15 youth (ages 6 to 17). Special exhibition ticket: $15 adults; $12 seniors & students; $5 youth.
Museum admission is free for members, children under 5, and active and retired military personnel, as well as their spouses/dependents with valid ID.
Tickets are available to purchase or reserve at waltdisney.org/tickets
Can’t make it to the museum? Click here for some virtual experiences!