Email me email@example.com
Welcome to This Bliss Life, a San Francisco Bay Area lifestyle blog focusing on minimalism, travel and DIY projects! I’m Tiffany, an Afro-Latina wife and mom! I do the writing and most of the photography on this blog. My husband P helps with the major renovation projects and I admit, I take full advantage of his engineering skills. We are high school sweethearts that just celebrated 10 years of marriage and raise our two multiracial daughters in beautiful Northern California, a place that may be expensive but we truly love it.
Renovations and DIY Projects
I’m trained as an Urban Planner and those skills help immensely when it comes to our minimalist home projects. We purchased our new home (a 1970’s traditional) 9 months ago and have already tackled the kitchen and master bathroom. You will notice that my style is clean and minimalist- I love the color white and make it work with two small children! Who says that your home can’t be classy and elegant with kids?
When we aren’t out enjoying our neighborhood or ripping up our walls, you can find us traveling. Our favorite places are Hawaii and all places Disney. In addition, we’ve visited Greece, Mexico and Europe! We usually start our adventures leaving out of San Jose or San Francisco and try to eat as much authentic food and marvel at the architecture while we are at our destinations. While our travel posts mainly focus on family trips, P and I often sneak away for guilt-free adult only trips!
Navigating the Site
- If you have questions about a project or where we sourced a particular material, leave a comment on the post and I will answer as soon as I can.
- Interested in living a minimalist life? Go here!
- To see all of our DIY projects click here.
- Disney obsessed? You need to read these articles!
- To follow along on our latest travel adventure, click here.
- Want to work with me? I’m thrilled to hear that! Please send me an email directly at thisblisslifeblog [AT] gmail [DOT] com, and I’d love to discuss your project in more detail with you.
Finally, I want to thank you for taking the time to visit this site, read my observations, and maybe even try one of my projects! It means so much to me, and I wouldn’t be here without you.