After a very interesting trip to Great Wolf Lodge Manteca, I realized that there was only one way we were able to truly enjoy our vacation and that was by purchasing a cabana! Read on for a full review of renting a Great Wolf Lodge Cabana in 2023!
We arrived at Great Wolf Lodge Manteca on a Friday afternoon around 4pm. Check-in was chaotic and the resort was packed! It was no surprise that there were no chairs available that evening. We roamed around for around 20 minutes before finding one chair on which we piled our belongings.
I ended up calling the concierge to book a cabana for the next day because there was no way I was going to fight for chairs with our fellow birthday participants.
The cabanas are located around the perimeter of the indoor water park. Although pricey ($300-$500 depending on the day of the week), the cabana is definitely the way to go, because you can have your own private area. We were able to celebrate our birthday girl in a space that was dedicated to our family.
What do the Great Wolf Lodge Manteca cabanas come with?
We were given cabana #8 which was nice with plenty of seating. There was a couch, a table with 4 chairs, and two loungers. The cabana also had a TV, four bottled water, towels, a fridge, and a safe to keep important belongings.
Cabana #8 was also fairly close to the restrooms but tucked away so that we didn’t feel crowded by other guests.
It’s free to get the Great Wolf Lodge Manteca towels but 15 dollars for each one not returned. So bring your own towels to avoid that headache.
Need Discounted Great Wolf Lodge Tickets?
Groupon offers up to 45% off Great Wolf Lodge tickets and rooms! Click the button below to book!
Around Noon we were assigned a dedicated server which was nice although you cannot order alcoholic drinks through your server. The menu was very limited and we could only order food from specific restaurants on-site. There was also a phone, and book with menus from the different places in the hotel.
How do you book a cabana?
To book a cabana at Great Wolf Lodge Manteca, you can visit the resort’s website and navigate to the “Cabanas” section. From there, you can select the location, date, and type of cabana you would like to book.
You will then be prompted to enter your contact and payment information to complete the reservation. You can also call the hotel directly and book it over the phone!
So should you book a cabana for your stay at Great Wolf Lodge Manteca? If you are going on a busy weekend or are with a big group of people I would say YES.
Here are 10 common FAQs for renting a cabana at Great Wolf Lodge Manteca:
- How much does it cost to rent a cabana?
- Cabana rental pricing typically ranges from $300-$500 depending on the day of the week per day.
- What is included with a cabana rental?
- Cabanas usually include seating towels, a TV, a fridge, a dedicated table, and loungers.
- How far in advance should I book a cabana?
- Reserve cabanas as early as possible, ideally 60-90 days in advance for peak seasons. They tend to sell out quickly, especially in summer or holidays.
- How many people can fit in one cabana?
- Occupancy varies, but standard cabanas hold 4-6 people comfortably.
- Can we bring our own food and drinks?
- Great Wolf Lodge doesn’t allow outside food and drinks to be brought into the waterpark area. You can, however, store outside drinks and food in your hotel room.
- Is there an age requirement to rent a cabana?
- Most Great Wolf Lodges require the person booking to be at least 18+ years old to reserve and sign for the cabana.
- Can we play our own music?
- Music policies depend on the hotel. Some allow portable Bluetooth speakers while others provide music systems. Ask when you reserve.
- Is alcohol permitted in the cabana?
- Yes, you can have GWL made drinks & alcohol in the cabana as long as you are of legal drinking age.
- Is smoking allowed in the cabana?
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Are cabanas available by the half-day?
- GWL does not allow for half day cabana rentals.